I've added some new gadgets to the blog. Finally, there is a search button - not sure why I waited. Also, I have a popular posts section - quite frankly, for my own amusement. I am surprised by some of the items that currently rank as the most-viewed posts.
Next week I will probably drop a few lines about L5R's new Empire at War expansion. I picked up a clan deck for the Scorpions and was quite pleased at all the cool stuff I found in it. There's some gaming goodness about Paizo's Pathfinder RPG 'Bestiary' I want to share as well.
Of course, expect more on Black Powder this fall.
Playtest 5 - The Dense Forest
-
What the past few months and the previous play tests of Dux Italica have
shown is that the basic rules work really well. This is no surprise given
that D...
12 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment