Anyone with a copy of Wargames Illustrated #282 can see that Gallipoli takes the spotlight theme for the May issue (you know, on the last page of the mag where they post a sneak peak). I got to play a supporting role in that venture, thanks to the always amiable John Bianchi. Once the issue has had a chance to make the online preview at the WI website, I will talk more about the material. I can tell you this right now - when I saw the plans that John drew up for the Gallipoli coverage, I knew it was going to be an absolute winner.
In the meantime, I recommend that anyone interested in the campaign should take a look at Alan Moorehead's classic account on the subject.
The side effects of this season's influenza vaccination
-
As I am over seventy-five-years-old, I would automatically qualify to have
an NHS influenza vaccination, but because my immune system is compromised
as a...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment