Friday, June 18, 2010

Free RPG Day 2010

I wrote a news story for the Chattanooga Times Free Press about the fourth annual Free RPG Day. You can read the online version here.

My thanks to Erik Mona and Wes Schneider of Paizo Publishing for taking time to offer comments for the article. Also, my thanks to Katie Page of Porter Novelli who commented on behalf of Wizards of the Coast.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on Paizo's Pathfinder adventure module, "Master of the Fallen Fortress." The new Legend of the Five Rings quickstart offering looks interesting too.  
Pictured Above: The cover of "Master of the Fallen Fortress. Paizo advises that if you miss a free hard copy at the local gaming store, you can order a copy from them for $5 (plus shipping) or download a free pdf. Well, you can read all about that by going to its link posted above the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment